Is he cheating?- Five Cheating Signs to Look For Before You Take Action
If you are asking yourself the question “is he cheating on me?”, then, whether he is or not, the fact is that there is something going wrong in your relationship. Everyone encounters good times and bad times, but it’s how you deal with your situations that is a deciding factor in how your life with your significant other will turn out.
So you are having your suspicions. Am I paranoid or is he cheating or am I crazy? Here are 5 good indicators that can help you to decide if he is.
I call these five the is he cheating on me signs
- You have had the feeling that something is just not right in your relationship and you finally get the courage to question him about what he has been up to these past few months/years. A great indication that there is something different in his life is denial. If he gets very defensive about your questions then he is hiding something. It may not be infidelity, but it is something. Some men may even get angry and yell in the hopes that you will not ask anymore. But my advice is ask anyway. You may not like the response you get from him when you ask, but knowing is better than being lied to in the long run.
- Are his stories conflicting? Many times men will make up stories “on the fly” and in a day or two forget what they have told you previously. If you are suspecting your partner of having an affair then keep track of the stories he tells you. Many occasions he will use work as an excuse. This is not always a sign. Some men do actually have overtime! Go figure!
- He now has his cell phone and credit card bills emailed to him, and you don’t have access to that email! If he is making a significant amount of calls to this person, he doesn’t want to blow his cover with a cell phone bill or credit card bill. Chances are he will have these bills emailed to him on an account YOU don’t have the password to.
- He won’t invite you to company events or around his friends. There could be a couple of reasons that he doesn’t invite you to social events at work. One may be that the stresses of his job are so great that he wants to have distance between his job and his home life. The other reason is that there is something at work he doesn’t want you to know about (usually the other person!). When it comes to keeping you away from his friends there is definitely a reason. Think about it. Who knows you as well, if not better, than your spouse? Your friends! If he is keeping a secret from you it’s possible they know too!
- He is clearing his call logs and getting calls at weird times of the day. If all of a sudden he can no longer have a phone conversation while in the same room as you then there is a problem. There shouldn’t be any call that he can’t have in front of you. If the ringer is always off on his phone, and he acts “strange” when he does answer the phone, question him. Maybe he does have a good excuse, but if you don’t ask you won’t know!
Please take care that you keep a level head when you look closely at your husband’s behavior. Yes, it can be very disturbing to have to ask yourself am I paranoid or is he cheating? But you do really want to know is he cheating or not? Keep reading this blog for more suggestions from someone who once doubted their partner’s loyalty and asked themselves this question several times- is he cheating .